Thank you for visiting Untitled UI (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). Untitled UI is a registered business of Sisyphus Ventures Pty Ltd (ACN 65 655 466 72).
You are allowed to use Untitled UI in unlimited projects. This includes commercial projects, client work, and personal projects such as websites and apps. Just don't resell the files, use them in a product that you're selling, publish them online, or distribute them for free.
You may share the files with your team members or other users only if you've bought team license. If you need to upgrade your license, get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
By purchasing Untitled UI ("Item") you are being granted a license to use this file for specific uses under certain conditions.
This license grants the user an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to utilise the digital work ("Item").
You are licensed to use purchased Item to create unlimited End Products for yourself or for your clients and the End Product may be sold, licensed, sub-licensed or freely distributed.
An end product is one of the following
For an Item that is a template, the End Product is a customised implementation of the Item. For example, the item is package of UI elements and the End Product is your unique finished web app design or mobile app.
You are allowed to:
- You may create an End Product for a client.
- You may create an End Product for personal or commercial use.
- You may combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
- This is a 'multi-use' license, which means you may use an Item multiple times, in multiple projects.
- You may publish the item in your team library or share the files within your organisation for participants only if you've bought a team license. A team license allows you you to give edit permissions to up to 5 editors.
You are NOT allowed to:
- You can't share the item link into the web or distribute (e.g. embed) with Figma public access.
- You can't place any of Item design files into the End Product as it is.
- You can't redistribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. This includes using the Item to create a template for another platform or software (e.g. Shopify, Adobe XD, Webflow). You can't do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item.
- You can't re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
- You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
- You can't publish the item in your team library or give edit permissions to other people if you bought the individual license. Please purchase a team license if there is more than one person working on the file.
Extending the license
If you wish to extend your license from individual license to a team license, get in touch via email@example.com.
Returns and Refunds Policy
We're only happy if you're happy. If there are any issues, reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org within 30-days and we'll issue a full refund!
None of our competitors offer refunds, which we thought was a bit sketchy. We back Untitled UI 100% and know you'll love it too. We only ask that you please try out the free version of Untitled UI and preview the full version before purchasing to make sure it's right for you.
Please note that you'll no longer be able to use Untitled UI in any projects if we issue a refund (including personal/non-commercial projects).
IMPORTANT: we are unable to issue a refund if you've purchased via AppSumo. AppSumo have an archaic refund policy and do not permit sellers to issue refunds.