Thank you for visiting Untitled UI (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). Untitled UI (ABN 65 655 466 729) is a registered business of Sisyphus Ventures Pty Ltd (ACN 65 655 466 72). The following license agreement applies to both Untitled UI (Figma UI kit) and Untitled UI Icons products available on our website.
You are allowed to use both the FREE and PRO versions of Untitled UI and Untitled UI Icons in unlimited projects for yourself and for your clients. This includes commercial projects (such as websites, products, and apps), client work, and personal projects. By purchasing or downloading Untitled UI or Untitled UI Icons, you are agreeing to the below licensing agreement.
You are NOT allowed to:
- Sell, sublicense, distribute, or otherwise grant rights to the files or assets within the files (in original or modified form).
- Use any of the files or assets within the files in a UI kit, library, template, or framework (including for other software and frameworks).
- Distribute or publish the files or assets within the files online.
Basically, just use them in good faith and don't copy or use them in a competing template or product. We've released 100% free versions of both products in the hopes that you'll find them useful.
You may share edit access to the files with your team members or other users only if you've bought team or enterprise license. If you need to upgrade your license from a single user to more than one user, get in touch via email@example.com and we can organize a discount based on what you've already paid.
If you have any questions regarding this license agreement, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing so we can clarify this for you.
By purchasing or downloading Untitled UI or Untitled UI Icons (including the free versions) ("Item") you are being granted a license to use this file for specific uses under certain conditions.
This license grants the user an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to utilise the digital work ("Item").
You are licensed to use purchased Item to create unlimited End Products for yourself or for your clients.
An end product is one of the following
The End Product is a customised implementation of the Item. For example, the Item is package of UI elements and the End Product is your unique finished website or app design.
You are allowed to:
- You may create an End Product for a client.
- You may create an End Product for personal or commercial use.
- You may combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
- This is a 'multi-use' license, which means you may use an Item multiple times, in multiple projects.
- You may publish the item in your team library or share the files within your organisation for participants only if you've bought a team or enterprise license. These licenses allow you to give edit permissions to up to 5 or 12 editors, respectively. If you need more than 12 users, get in touch via email@example.com and we can organize this for you.
Examples of usage allowed by the license:
- Creating websites for yourself or a client.
- Creating web applications or apps for yourself or a client.
- Creating commercial SaaS applications or websites for end users who pay to use as a subscription.
- Creating commercial SaaS applications or websites for end users who pay a one-time fee to use.
- Using Untitled UI as a starting point for an internal design system to build upon.
You are NOT allowed to:
- You can't share the item link into the web or distribute (e.g. embed) with Figma public access.
- You can't place any of Item design files into the End Product as it is.
- You can't redistribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. This includes using the Item to create a template or library for another platform or software (e.g. Shopify, Adobe XD, Webflow, HTML, CSS, React, Wordpress, Tailwind and similar platforms). You can't do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item.
- You can't re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
- You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
- You can't publish the item in your team library or give edit permissions to other people if you bought the individual license. Please purchase a team license if there is more than one person working on the file.
Examples of usage not allowed by the license:
- Sharing or publishing files or assets within the files online or making them available publicly.
- Sharing files or assets with other users that have not purchased a license.
- Creating a Sketch or Adobe XD version of Untitled UI and making it available for free or for sale.
- Creating a React, Vue, HTML, Bootstrap, or Tailwind version of Untitled UI and making it available for free or for sale.
- Creating a UI kit, theme, template, design system, or starter kit using components, designs, assets, or templates from Untitled UI (even if modified) and making it available for free or for sale.
- Creating a "app builder" or "website builder" that uses components, designs, assets, or templates from Untitled UI (even if modified).
In short, use Untitled UI for anything as long as it's not for a competing template or product that is available for free or for sale.
The copyright of Untitled UI or Untitled UI Icons is owned by Sisyphus Ventures Pty Ltd. You are granted only the permissions described in this license; all other rights are reserved.
Sisyphus Ventures Pty Ltd reserves the right to pursue legal remedies for any unauthorized use of the Untitled UI or Untitled UI Icons outside the scope of this license, especially in the case where assets are used to create a competing product or distributed online.
Limitation of liability
Sisyphus Ventures Pty Ltd’s liability to you for costs, damages, or other losses arising from your use of the Untitled UI or Untitled UI Icons — including third-party claims against you — is limited to a refund of your purchase.
Sisyphus Ventures Pty Ltd may not be held liable for any consequential damages related to your use of Untitled UI or Untitled UI Icons.
Extending the license
If you wish to extend your license for Untitled UI or Untitled UI Icons from individual license (one user) to a team license (5 users) or to an enterprise license (12 users), get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns and Refunds Policy
We're only happy if you're happy. If there are any issues, reach out via email@example.com within 30-days and we'll issue a full refund!
None of our competitors offer refunds, which we thought was a bit sketchy. We back Untitled UI and Untitled UI Icons 100% and know you'll love them too. We only ask that you please try out the free version of Untitled UI and preview the PRO version before purchasing to make sure it's right for you. Similarly, we have a 100% free Untitled UI Icon library that you can try out and we encourage you to preview the PRO version before purchasing.
Please note that you'll no longer be able to use Untitled UI or Untitled UI Icons in any projects if we issue a refund (including personal/non-commercial projects).
IMPORTANT: we are unable to issue a refund if you've purchased via AppSumo. AppSumo have an archaic refund policy and do not permit sellers to issue refunds. We have since removed Untitled UI products from AppSumo for this reason.